7.13.2008

"shame on your ignorant soul"

a humorous exchange:

# Morning's Minion Says:
July 13, 2008 at 6:19 pm
The right to basic health care means different things in different circumstances. In the present day, it calls for universal access, irrespective of means to pay.
# Zach Says:
July 13, 2008 at 6:40 pm
I can’t wait to mooch off of MM’s health care system

Maybe I’ll quit my job!

Food surely can be considered a basic part of your health care?

I’ll just have to start going to the emergency room for my meals

# david Says:
July 13, 2008 at 7:02 pm
Charity demands noone[sic] is denied care. No debate there. If you interpret that as license to sloth, shame on you[sic] ignorant soul.

2 comments:

Dave said...

HAHAHA

Zach said...

Another commentator continues:

T. Shaw Says:
July 13, 2008 at 7:51 pm

Dat’s right, Zach! Charity has an AK-47 and he’s gonna make you!

Get with the program!

It appears you haven’t memorized the Gospel According to St. Marx, yet.